Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – want to do it with quotes
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue