Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- Use a dollar store mesh expandable laundry bag for sand toys so you can shake out the sand instead of bringing it home
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys in a kids closet. S hooks and dollar tree baskets. To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys…
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Have you all tried Gain Fireworks in your Scentsy burners yet?! Um, you should. It makes your house smell soooo clean! So clean that Mr. Hubs thought I had cleaned the whole house 🙂 Hehe. Just pour them in your burner and theyll melt pretty quickly! PLUS when you are done with them, just pop them out and put them in your wash! Double score!
- The new popular summer idea is to make flip flop wreaths! There are so many ways to make them but here are some of my favorites I found! Glue 7 bright colored flip flops together overlapping each other and spell out the letters “Welcome” on each shoe. You will need something for the back such as …
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!