Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- Use a dollar store mesh expandable laundry bag for sand toys so you can shake out the sand instead of bringing it home
- you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, youve got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece! Hmmm…gorgeous!
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →
- To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys in a kids closet. S hooks and dollar tree baskets. To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys…
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.