Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- These 10 Dollar Store Hacks to Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME summer activities for kids! Now I have some great ways to keep my kids off the computer and having fun this summer! Definitely pinning!
- best to use the oil sharpie…and hand wash
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- What is the best way to make, bake, and care for Sharpie mugs? I tested different temperatures, times, and kinds of washing to find out.
- If you have five minutes, you can finish this DIY project that transforms a wicker into a stylish shelf. Even better: Add another so you can separate your body and hand towels. Click through for more on this and other DIY dollar store bathroom organization ideas.
- What is the best way to make, bake, and care for Sharpie mugs? A test of different temperatures, times, and kinds of washing to find out.
- The Dollar Tree is a magical place – here are the best (and Worst) Products to Buy at the Dolalr Tree
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…
- MUST PIN! Easy dotted Sharpie Mugs THAT YOU CAN WASH. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Our lives would have no meaning if it wasnt for our kids. We try our best to raise them well, take unconditional care of them, and we always strive to mak