Photo via: craftinglifestyle.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you going to live in a new apartment? Here are 12 DIY projects for you to choose for your new home. As usual, prettydesigns will tell you something useful as well as pretty for your home decorating. In today’s post, you can find DIY projects to decorate every room of your house. These projects …
- What A Great Ideas! 60+ Bathroom Pallet Projects On a Budget ~ Pallets Platform
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- A messy kitchen really always makes you loose the passion to cook delicacies. The cookers are in all places, so the kitchen is like a battlefield. Here we present you the pallet projects to help you save your hopeless kitchen. Of course, you can buy some cool and useful kitchen gadgets in stores, but the […]
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- Funny doormat quote DIY tutorial. Easy welcome mat DIY ideas to decorate your front porch or patio.
- Let your creative side out and learn how to decorate wine glasses! All you need is Enamel paint, paintbrushes and clear wine glasses! DIY
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Flip Flop Easy Embellish – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- 20 Organizers that Will Totally Transform Your Pantry – 101 Days of Organization
- DIY Beaded Chandelier | House & Home. Apparently you can use turqouise colored beads and charge 2000.00 for it. (?) More