Photo via: freebiefindingmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- 2 Ingredient Homemade Car De-Icer Spray – Removes Ice In Seconds
- 10 best dollar store buys I stick to brands I know for food/snacks/candy and personal care products like hand soap, tissues and occasionally shampoo or body wash.
- 10 DIY Beautiful and Easy Living Room Decoration Ideas 2
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- How to make Homemade Mod Podge -with only 2 ingredients.
- I Need To Make This. My Desk Is A Mess And Using Old Cereal Boxes And Toilet Rolls Are A Great Idea. Diy – Click for More…
- 10 Spray Paint Tips: what you never knew about spray paint. So good to know! Read before your next project!
- Try this easy recipe for homemade vapor rub shower cubes. This DIY remedy is perfect for clearing up nasal congestion and cold symptoms.
- 2. Spray paint cheap terra cotta pots! Pretty! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- How to make inexpensive NO SEW roman shades I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking