Photo via: boxwoodclippings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Items You Should be Buying at The Dollar Tree
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- BEST KID PIN EVER! 100 Things You Can Purchase from the Dollar Tree and Use in Play. this is a GREAT site. i need to visit a dollar tree 🙂
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- $10 Linen Closet Make-over. You should see the before pictures! Seriously need to do this.
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- 7 Things You Should Never Buy at a Craft Store: includes spray paint & foam
- 18 things you should buy at flea markets ~ ideas to repurpose them ~ DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- Combine cheap utilitarian twine (from Dollar Tree!) and a thrifted leather belt to create a raw, yet sophisticated home decor piece a la West Elm or Anthropologie. This free crochet basket pattern is exceptionally easy to make with only single crochet stitches and can be customized to any size. Click for the free pattern and photo tutorial.
- Love buying fall decor and decorating items at Dollar Tree! See my full list! http://www.supercouponlady.com/what-to-buy-at-the-dollar-tree/