Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All of your favorite local ads in one place: the Flipp app. Browsing has never been easier. Clip coupons, create a shopping list and more. Download for free.
- how to thrift like a pro-really like the part about talking with the associates and how to dress when thrift shopping. Good tips.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- I used to despise the dollar store because it seemed like they were filled with junk. I was totally wrong – these are 10 items that you SHOULD buy there.
- 10 best dollar store buys I stick to brands I know for food/snacks/candy and personal care products like hand soap, tissues and occasionally shampoo or body wash.
- 12 Goodwill Shopping Secrets Revealed | Blesser House – Oh my gosh! So good to know!!! popular pin
- A messy kitchen really always makes you loose the passion to cook delicacies. The cookers are in all places, so the kitchen is like a battlefield. Here we present you the pallet projects to help you save your hopeless kitchen. Of course, you can buy some cool and useful kitchen gadgets in stores, but the […]
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Ten great tricks to get your home smelling beautiful, some of these tricks you would have never guessed, like Kool-Aid in the dishwasher. I know… crazy, but it totally works!
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.