Photo via: madincrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 100 things to buy at the dollar store and how to use them
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- From organization solutions to beautiful decor, you wont believe these crafty ideas started at the dollar store.
- BEST KID PIN EVER! 100 Things You Can Purchase from the Dollar Tree and Use in Play. this is a GREAT site. i need to visit a dollar tree 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Dollar store decor and organization in our nursery…. shelf liner under the changing pad on top of the dresser!!!
- Power Strip Organization – 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home
- Bathroom organization! (Using items from the dollar store)
- Organize Your Kitchen with One Trip to the Dollar Store! DIY Organization
- Laundry Room Organization that Saves Time – 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home
- Arrange stained glass scraps, glue down to window pane with 100% silicone, wait 24 hours to dry, and then use sanded grout from the home improvement store. Black grout used here.