Photo via: growingajeweledrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BEST KID PIN EVER! 100 Things You Can Purchase from the Dollar Tree and Use in Play. this is a GREAT site. i need to visit a dollar tree 🙂
- My all-time favorite things to buy at the Dollar Store dollartree dollarstore savingmoney makingabudget thriftyliving liveononeincome
- Things to buy and things to avoid at the Dollar Store, love this post!
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…
- 18 things you should buy at flea markets ~ ideas to repurpose them ~ DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- A great list of camping gear you can buy at the dollar store!! Its so much cheaper for something you only use a few times a year. There are some great ideas in here.
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – want to do it with quotes
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- $100 at the Dollar store, organization.