Photo via: momsandcrafters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Get the perfect festive look for your home without spending a fortune by trying out some of these quick and easy Christmas decor crafts. From Glitter Acorns
- Looking for some cool crafts for teens to make and sell? These cheap, creative and cool DIY projects are some of the best ways for teenagers to make money.
- DIY Sandals and Flip Flops – Flip Flop Easy Embellish – Creative, Cool and Easy Ways to Make or Update Your Shoes – Decorate Flip Flops with Cheap Dollar Store Crafts and Ideas – Beaded, Leather, Strappy and Painted Sandal Projects – Fun DIY Projects and Crafts for Teens and Teenagers http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-sandals
- There are days when we just need easy makeup tutorials to follow. If youre running late, try these easy makeup looks you can do in 10 minutes or less!
- Use those cheap baskets you find a Walmart or The Dollar Store in your bathroom drawers to separate, organize and store all of your make up and other toiletries! You could have one basket for eyes, one for lips, one for brushes, one for nail supplies, etc.
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- love this idea! swirl painted shot glasses. i have plenty of nail polish around the house that could be put to good use.
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.