Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is what Dollar Store gems and an old window can do for your decor
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Ive been spotting some fantastic DIY vanity mirror recently. Here are 17 ideas of DIY vanity mirror to beautify your room
- Pretty dresser mirror made w/ dollar store gems & a plastic tray. Great for a girls room! | createandbabble.com
- Makeup Storage dollar store DIY use gems, ribbon, stencil designs onto the containers.
- 17 Surprising Ways To Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive Using A Spray Paint
- Hang sunflowers around your home during the fall using either a styrofoam ball or wiffle ball, fake sunflowers (with the stems cut off), and hot glue. Easy and stunning!
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- If you have five minutes, you can finish this DIY project that transforms a wicker into a stylish shelf. Even better: Add another so you can separate your body and hand towels. Click through for more on this and other DIY dollar store bathroom organization ideas.