Photo via: house-interior-design.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Things You Should Never Buy at a Craft Store: includes spray paint & foam
- 100 things to buy at the dollar store and how to use them
- Things to buy and things to avoid at the Dollar Store, love this post!
- A great list of camping gear you can buy at the dollar store!! Its so much cheaper for something you only use a few times a year. There are some great ideas in here.
- 10 Things You Should Be Buying From The Dollar Tree
- Sometimes I buy things at the dollar store,Michaels or thrift store because they are great finds and I know I will regret not buyi…
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- buy tablecloths to use as draperies….much less expensive, already hemmed, meant to launder often, and many patterns and colors available! 60×84 or buy 60×104 so you can hem them AND still have matching fabric left over for pillows or other coordinating pieces.
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- Have you all tried Gain Fireworks in your Scentsy burners yet?! Um, you should. It makes your house smell soooo clean! So clean that Mr. Hubs thought I had cleaned the whole house 🙂 Hehe. Just pour them in your burner and theyll melt pretty quickly! PLUS when you are done with them, just pop them out and put them in your wash! Double score!
- 20 Items You Should be Buying at The Dollar Tree
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1 each, paint and mod podge your photo onto them…Love this! @ Home Interior Ideas