Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Welcome vinyl decal for the front door. It is cut from matte or glossy vinyl. This decal measures 4×13.9 Refer to pictures for color choices. If I can help with any questions or a custom order for a different size, please feel free to convo me & I will be glad to help.
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Keep your fridge clean with fridge mats. Plus its a fun surprise when you open the fridge.
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea
- Take 4 canvases (2 of each size), paint them a solid base color and add vinyl or stenciled design. Love this!
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- DIY beach bag from a towel love this so I can just shake it out n throw it in the wash!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper