Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Whether they sparkle, jingle or are just plain pretty, youll want to keep these DIY Christmas wreaths up all year long.
- If youre overwhelmed by the sheer abundance of fall decoration ideas out there, we have narrowed it down to 21 great Etsy fall décor finds for 2017.
- 21 Super-Cool Dollar-Store Ideas You Probably Havent Seen Before
- Shopping for the next home decor? Heres a dollar store craft that would look perfect in your living room or even the bedroom. Were sure youll love this.
- Looking for some DIY projects for teens bedroom? If you want to spruce up your teenage son or daughters bedroom, I have some cool DIY projects you can try.
- Love the gold animal craze and want to give it a try? Check out six awesome projects featuring DIY gold animals!
- Tutorial: Festive Fourth of July Windsock | Dollar Store Crafts. Great idea to try to DIY. (4th)
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – want to do it with quotes