Photo via: themagicalslowcooker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- $1 so many possibilities Clothes pins Scarfs Hats Mittens Gloves Bras Underwear Toys Puzzles Toy cars Toiletries You name it! No need to cut the mesh just pop the hanger through. The bags were purchased at the dollar tree and the hanger well was in my sons closet. Happy organizing!
- Glitter stemmed wine glass. Cheap wine glass with excellent quality! Great for wedding parties, New Years and holiday dinners, or just to have for a girls night out birthday celebration! Choose from a
- NEED THIS! Go to Goodwill and buy mismatched vases, spray paint them glossy cream. I have tons of these!!
- Do you love to go camping? Plan on taking the RV for a spin this summer? Then you’ll need these super smart RV hacks to make your trip even better. We’ve found lots clever ways to organize and keep things while you’re on the road. Well, what are you waiting for? Read our tips, gas…
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- I ran across this adorable idea on Pinterest (made by Leah Anne Creations / Instagram) and just had to share! Take the time and get footprints of yourself and your child! Just use two shades of brown paint and stamp them on a tote bag (or paper). Hot glue a pom-pom for the tail, paint some …
- There are days when we just need easy makeup tutorials to follow. If youre running late, try these easy makeup looks you can do in 10 minutes or less!
- Have a ton of scarves and no idea how to store them? This seems to solve that! Take a plastic coat hanger and a set of plastic shower curtain hooks, and you can either glue the hooks together to the hanger, or, you could just put the hangers on the coathanger and voila. Scarfs organized.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- To make beautiful DIY geodes in your own kitchen you need more patience and time than anything else! Here is the basic recipe – great project idea craft – these would be fun gifts
- These family-approved recipes from our bloggers will make weeknight menu-planning a cinch. You’ll find inspiration for all the classics — from chicken and casseroles to pasta and soup — as well as time-saving hacks: slow-cooker taquitos? Yes, please!