Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 13. Renew outdated vases with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Discover some really great ideas for decorating your home with easy to to do DIY crafts with some awesome low cost items!
- Ever think- I wish I knew how to organize my house? Get your house in order with these awesome organization ideas for the home.
- craft supply caddy from tin cans
- Burlap Coffee Canister | Click Pic for 20 DIY Kitchen Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Easy Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Outdoor Furniture DIY Ideas that are Awesome
- Looking to craft something special for the Christmas season but don’t have that much time? Here, we offer up Christmas crafts that require only a few on-hand materials and take just minutes to make — perfect for both you and the kids. For a playful nod to the traditional Christmas pin, try these cheerful corsages. … Continue reading Christmas Craft Ideas & Handmade Gifts →
- We have hundreds of DIY projects and craft ideas to inspire you, plus all of the crafting tools and techniques to help you get started. First, pick a project! Whether it’s paper crafts, fabric dyeing, sewing, or painting, we can introduce you to a variety of techniques.
- Recycle Reuse Renew Mother Earth Projects: DIY Glass Bead Wine Bottle
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!