Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Mason Jar Pumpkins leftovers – This is a craft for real people and real canners that always have old lids they cant reuse but arent going to part with their much needed bands!
- Get your children ready for the new school year with this awesome collection of school craft ideas, including, confetti pencils, washi tape notebooks, rainbow
- 2. Spray paint cheap terra cotta pots! Pretty! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 13. Renew outdated vases with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 1. Take plastic tubs from the Dollar Store, and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a galvanized finish! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Discover some really great ideas for decorating your home with easy to to do DIY crafts with some awesome low cost items!
- Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects. But oh my …
- craft supply caddy from tin cans