Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …
- Buy Car Garbage Can by Drive Auto Products from The Drive Bin As Seen On TV Collection, Black Strap: Garbage Cans – Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- The Dollar Tree is a magical place – here are the best (and Worst) Products to Buy at the Dolalr Tree
- Whether they sparkle, jingle or are just plain pretty, youll want to keep these DIY Christmas wreaths up all year long.
- TODAY ID LIKE TO SHARE THE FIRST SET OF FREE PRINTABLE PLANNERS FROM MY NEW COLLECTION FOR 2016 – IRMA. Ive made over some of the old classic designs, and I think youll find these are more useful,
- The Desk Organizer Tray is one of many adorable and functional products in the MochiThings collection. Discover and learn more about it today!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- D.I.Y Fresh Flower Crown. Ill probably never actually make this, but its too pretty not to pin
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!
- Youll love our affordable Bed and Bath products at World Market. Plus, FREE Shipping Available at World Market. Available online or at 270+ stores.
- Decorated? ✓ Organized? ✓ Awesome? ✓✓ Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed 1. Organize your plugs using washi tape. shakentogetherlife.com Choose a different style of tape for each of your devices and apply it to both ends of the plugs: this way you’ll never accidentally unplug your roommate’s computer when you meant to unplug your own. Learn …