Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- This is an awesome way to highlight sentimental items using 4 picture frames found at the dollar store
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great & cheap start for holiday or event centerpieces.
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Glue dollar store glasses onto candlesticks = Apothecary jars
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- She Buys Picture Frames From The Dollar Store And Creates The Perfect DIY, Youll Want To Make TWO!
- ceramic + sharpies = simple DIY gifts
- bowl + knob = cloche
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.