Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an awesome way to highlight sentimental items using 4 picture frames found at the dollar store
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- Decorate for Christmas from the Dollar tree! take out the back of picture frames? would that work?
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Outdoor lantern and ornaments. More
- DIY lantern from Dollar Store frames. Doing 2 of these for my porch this Halloween. (And then redecorating them for Christmas!)
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great & cheap start for holiday or event centerpieces.
- DIY Turn Dollar Store Frames into a lantern- Place Candle inside and decorate. Great cheap start for holiday centerpieces.
- glass beads from dollar store + scrapbook paper + magnet = cute (cheap!) diy wedding favors
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Glue dollar store glasses onto candlesticks = Apothecary jars