Photo via: ca.news.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- behind the kitchen door perhaps? Laundry room ideas, small spaces
- Smart Health Talk Pick: Low cost way to make something that can add something special to a room. Use a small branch, hang on wall and add other decorations to hang on it such as garland or small bulbs.
- Clothing Rack, Pipe Rack, Industrial Decor, Laundry Room Decoration, Galvanized Decor, Laundry Rack, Rustic Laundry Sign, Wood Clothing Rack by LittleFences on Etsy
- To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys in a kids closet. S hooks and dollar tree baskets. To organize socks in the laundry room or small toys…
- So here are 15 fabulous ideas to organize your laundry room… Ive already purchased a super cute drink dispenser for laundry detergent! Score!
- Preserving and drying flowers is a craft that had been honed over the ages. Hang drying and air drying are traditional methods of this craft. However, technology has led to the use of microwaves, ovens and chemicals in this time honored craft.
- Laundry Room Organization that Saves Time – 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- – Striped Wall Laundry Room Submitted By Twenty Three Oh One I just got back from a very fun trip to Ruby Tequilas (mexican food….yum) with my two friends, Kaitlin and Jessica. We have had a very busy week and it will only get busier when we head home to Colorado tomorrow! One of the …
- Cute laundry room. Floating shelves. I really like that piece of wood behind the washer/dryer. Great idea.