Photo via: yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- 7. Use bubble wrap for floating flowers. — 13 Clever Flower Arrangement Tips & Tricks
- Christmas party dinner table setting with red napkin green garland tied up with twine and a gold bell
- I like this for an outdoor party, you could even submerge some cut flowers instead of plants, party decor, table decor.
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- The big day is about little touches, and eye-catching centerpieces are an absolute necessity for a significant stylish theme. In spite of the fact that flower bouquets are okay, you can spend less cash and have a fabulous time by making your own cheap and simple centerpieces. Theyll reflect your creative side and your uniqueness as a couple.
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations