Photo via: viralnova.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fun Crafts To Do With A Hot Glue Gun | Best Hot Glue Gun Crafts, DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Glue Gun Sticks | DIY-Masquerade-Mask-Ice-Queen | http://diyjoy.com/hot-glue-gun-crafts-ideas
- Lamp shad, craft flowers, hot glue gun. I think I can do this!
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Hang sunflowers around your home during the fall using either a styrofoam ball or wiffle ball, fake sunflowers (with the stems cut off), and hot glue. Easy and stunning!
- Need a cheap, quick and versatile wreath? This ones for you all youll basically need is a pool noodle, glue gun, burlap and a needle and thread to make a fe…
- DIY Spell and Potion Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, a glue gun, cardstock, paper towels etc… This DIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS – my…
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- Made this from an old candle from Bath and Body Works. Added the jewels with hot glue
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!