Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- Easy Fall Pillow – quick and easy way to make a fall pillow. Use dollar store felt cut outs.
- Dollar Store Fall Owl – Make this funky fall owl out of a plain felt dollar store owl for less than $5
- beer coasters- tiles, felt for bottom, modge podge on cut 6-pack holders, and coat with hi-gloss laquer
- This Easy DIY Baby Headband Holder comes in at $5 for the project and uses minimal supplies. For all of you afraid of crafting- you can do this!
- DIY Cloth chandelier – would be so sweet over a nursery glider!
- Im thinking of using the left over tulle from the wedding…a great wreath for after Christmas.
- A little inexpensive white tulle and some Dollar Tree glittery snowflakes and… Voila! Winter wreath!
- Show your little ones some love with these sweet Valentines Day gifts for kids.
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »