Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blog about architecture, interior design online, decoration, handmade, diy, arts and photography.
- Fun Crafts To Do With A Hot Glue Gun | Best Hot Glue Gun Crafts, DIY Projects and Arts and Crafts Ideas Using Glue Gun Sticks | DIY-Masquerade-Mask-Ice-Queen | http://diyjoy.com/hot-glue-gun-crafts-ideas
- I think y’all know how much I love printables. I seem to have one about every other week on my blog. Well today I thought I would share with you 12 of my all-time favorite Fall printables, including some of my own! Fall Bucket List (plus a blank template to make your own!) Download it …
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Vintage Santa Art for a Buck!
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » 8 Projects That Take 30 Minutes or Less (including our challenge winner!)
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Peppermint Bark Christmas Trees
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » 15 Black & White Wedding Craft Ideas cute ideas
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: Sassy Jungle Girl Flip Flops
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Tutorial: PB-Inspired Tiled Mirror for $10
- The Surznick Common Room is a DIY lifestyle blog from two Pittsburgh, PA 20-somethings.