Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Vintage Santa Art for a Buck!
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Peppermint Bark Christmas Trees
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » 15 Black & White Wedding Craft Ideas cute ideas
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » 8 Projects That Take 30 Minutes or Less (including our challenge winner!)
- 21 crafters share their tips on the perfect method for DIY Sharpie Marker mugs! Learn how to make the design last and not fade. A must read!
- Make a statement in your home without breaking the bank. This DIY table is so easy, but adds a fun design element with minimal DIY skills!
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- DIY Winter Vases by Design, Dining + Diapers
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.