Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is just around the corner. It is a great time to get into the Halloween spirit with some gorgeous and spooky decorations. You don’t really have to spend a fortune on store-bought stuff for Halloween decor this year. Just with a bit of handiwork and creativity, you can make them all by yourself. Here…Read More »
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- This lovely wreath will make a wonderful addition to your home decor or a thoughtful gift for a special person or occasion Beautiful wreath with 3 cream hydrangea blossoms surrounded by hydrangea leaves and additional greenery , accented with double burlap bow. Made on 18 grapevine wreath base, finished product measures approximately 19-20 in diameter. Add monogram of your choice for a personal touch.Please make sure you specify your letter in the note when placing order 🙂 All our wreaths…
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – want to do it with quotes
- DIY Ombre Candy Corn Wine Bottle Vases Halloween Decorations Tutorial | Brit + Co – Spooktacular Halloween DIYs, Crafts and Projects – The BEST Do it Yourself Halloween Decorations
- Not only is this another amazing idea for keeping things organized in the shower, it also puts the products right at your fingertips. Bending over? Please!