Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Made this from an old candle from Bath and Body Works. Added the jewels with hot glue