Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar tree nativity gets a quick and easy update with spray paint!
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- What a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to update a plain clipboard! Takes only about 15 min. Easy Craft. ScotchBTS ad
- Easy, inexpensive ($6) wreath to make from dollar tree finds
- Combine cheap utilitarian twine (from Dollar Tree!) and a thrifted leather belt to create a raw, yet sophisticated home decor piece a la West Elm or Anthropologie. This free crochet basket pattern is exceptionally easy to make with only single crochet stitches and can be customized to any size. Click for the free pattern and photo tutorial.
- Update outdated dishes – Im going to look for inexpensive dishes at garage sales!
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Awesome Idea!!!! Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back.
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. // great idea!!
- remove the glass from Dollar Store frames and paint. Then use modge podge or spray adhesive to adhere scrapbook paper for custom artwork
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins