Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas. Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within […]
- Glitter stemmed wine glass. Cheap wine glass with excellent quality! Great for wedding parties, New Years and holiday dinners, or just to have for a girls night out birthday celebration! Choose from a
- Distressed mason jars, pint or Quart sized mason jar. What a fabulous way to decorate for fall. This is for 4 rustic fall mason jars. Great for seasonal decor o
- Glitz and glam are front and center in this gorgeous Kate Spade Themed 30th Birthday Party!
- These DIY magnets are SO easy to make with decoupage medium and scrapbook paper! They have a fun nautical theme and make great gifts.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore! by mvaleria
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!