Photo via: christianpf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- It’s already that time of year! You know, when we decorate our homes with ugly, terrifying Halloween decorations. I love it! I try not to be too distasteful, but there is just something strangely fun about having creepy things dressing up my home; even if I only get one month! My kids enjoy the … Continue reading Halloween Decorations Ideas You Should Must Try In 2015 →
- There are a lot of things I LOVE about this undertaking! Youll need to be certain that the flowers open at the most suitable time, thus a lot of planning has to be done to perfect the timing. Your garden is frequently as unique as you, the gardener, and ought to suit what it is…
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- Succulents are just so versatile as indoor or outdoor plants. They make amazing container displays and are just so darn low maintenance that they appeal to even the busiest gardener. I love to see all the unique ways that succulents are used by crafty gardeners, and there really is no better place to find a a huge community of those …
- All of your favorite local ads in one place: the Flipp app. Browsing has never been easier. Clip coupons, create a shopping list and more. Download for free.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Hey everyone! Tanner here with a AWESOME Round up post for you all today! 🙂 We are getting ready for the end of the school year, So what would be perfect is if you had that PERFECT gift for your children’s teacher! Today you will find one (if not more) of those RIGHT here on …
- I love the vintage…the homemade…the things that bring holiday charm to the home. Here are a few lovely charming homemade Christmas decorations I adore! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM