Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Chalkboard Wine Glasses | Cambria Wines
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- I really really want to do this…but I am moving to France. Can I justify bringing pretty wine glasses with me? I will need them for drinking French wine.
- silver trays are only $1 at The Dollar Tree, then paint with chalkboard paint!
- Let your creative side out and learn how to decorate wine glasses! All you need is Enamel paint, paintbrushes and clear wine glasses! DIY
- Want a fun and frugal DIY home décor project to get your house ready for fall? Here you go…With just a few bottles of paint you can transform boring wine glasses into these adorable DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpieces.
- Lighted Wine Bottle/ Decoration/ Gift/ Beach House – Beach Palm Tree/ Frosted Glass with Burlap, Jute and Sea Shells/ White Lights
- glittered glass votives.. Could be a craft or a decoration! Dollar store votives…@Heidi Haugen Kimble we would be doing this if we lived in same town with our bottle of wine of course
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Dollar Tree gift idea – add a gift certificate to Redbox or a theater
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.
- Glitter Wine Glass. $10.00, via Etsy.– Get some dollar store glasses to do this! 🙂 Maybe just the stem?