Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Amazing transformation! Items found at a thrift store are glued together and spray painted to look like an aged silver bird pedestal over at morenscorner.com.
- Make Your Own Heating Pad (Scented with Essential Oils) Here is a super simple DIY perfect for this time of year.These heating pads would make an excellent homemade holiday gift! You can totally make these on the cheap and you do NOT need a sewing machine. DIY holiday
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- How to spray paint jars – How to spray paint mason jars. Tips on how to create gold metallic mason jar vases. Gold vases from mason jars.
- Christmas party dinner table setting with red napkin green garland tied up with twine and a gold bell
- 17 Surprising Ways To Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive Using A Spray Paint
- Glue random small items together, spray paint all one color and attach to mirror. Perfect dollar store project, and would look cool in a bright colour for kids using dinosaurs or other small toys.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror