Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- Use an old glue gun and feed crayons through it to make art. Gotta try this They sell small glue guns at dollar stores
- Dollar-store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- Dollar store frames are perfect for making window art with glue and food coloring.
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- Melted Crayon Art Chevron. Im not the biggest fan of chevron or melted crayon art but this is pretty cool.
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Vintage Santa Art for a Buck!
- Christmas tree decoration tropical art strawberry figure
- Have your kids make this fireworks craft using a bunch of straws as a stamper! Its a quick and easy 4th of July or Memorial Day art project!
- pencil-eraser-stamps for a simple art project
- Super Easy Wall Art from Reusable Bags. Ive seen cute Disney themed ones at the dollar tree
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.