Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix elmers glue with a couple of drops of food coloring and paint it on anything glass for seaglass effect
- Have your kids make this fireworks craft using a bunch of straws as a stamper! Its a quick and easy 4th of July or Memorial Day art project!
- DIY button art using a dollar store frame
- Mason jar string art
- Christmas theme activities for Pre-K, Preschool, and Kindergarten Kids. Lots of activities for math, literacy, art, science for your classroom or home.
- DIY garden art – A watering can that pours crystals
- Melted Crayon Art Chevron. Im not the biggest fan of chevron or melted crayon art but this is pretty cool.
- Heart Folded Book Art Pattern Instant by FoldilocksBookArt
- You may remember I posted a pic the other day of my recycled glass garden art tower… well after many trials I came up with a very cool way to enjoy them at ni…
- Dandelion – Swirlz Art Studio
- Super Easy Wall Art from Reusable Bags. Ive seen cute Disney themed ones at the dollar tree
- Upcycle a Basic College Door Mirror to a Fabulous Art Mirror