Photo via: bellsandkilts.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Some people want to budget but dont know what personal budget categories their expenses should fall under. This post will help you understand where to
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- My mom has always been really creative with gifts, and I was really stressing last weekend because Im moving into a new apartment (by myself), and there is just a lot of stuff that I dont have. I needed help getting organized, and I was also getting wary about how much it was going to cost
- Mason Jar Pumpkins leftovers – This is a craft for real people and real canners that always have old lids they cant reuse but arent going to part with their much needed bands!
- Some of you might have noticed that this post accidentally posted yesterday again, hate when that happens!! I follow so many people on Instagram and today’s talented guests is one of them. Meet Jessica of Kindred Creative Studio who has a great eye for design and a heart that beats for dogs. I loved reading her story…Read More »
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- HAPPY FRIDAY!! I dont know about yall but this week has flown and I mean f-l-o-w-n by!! Not that I am complaining or anything because …
- Whether you realize it or not, we spend a ton of time in the bathroom. From taking showers to brushing our teeth, the bathroom is an essential room in our home and that is why it’s super important to keep the bathroom free from clutter and germs. So, I logged into Pinterest and searched for ways to easily organize the bathroom. I found 10 organization hacks that will effortlessly keep your bathroom organized! Each awesome hack listed below has a link to its original source underneath the picture. Read through the list and start organizing your bathroom today! Related Posts 8 Brilliant Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom 6 Budget Friendly Bathroom Makeover Projects 10 Borderline Genius Cleaning and Organizing Home Hacks Use A Wine Rack To Hang Towels On The Wall Found from Home BNC Turn a wine rack into a handy towel rack that you can hang on the wall in your bathroom. Use Small Drawers For Storage Found from this Pin on Pinterest Turn small chest drawers, that are not in use anymore, into storage bins for small items. Over The Door Shelf Storage Found from Life As Mama Install a shelf above the top of the …
- This inspirational post is for all those who love teacups. It is always good to know some clever ideas, how to upcycle your old items, which are no longer
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…