Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY sweater stockings. I like the board!
- Wayyyy back around Christmas I took some time off to partake in my latest adventure. Relaxing. As many of you may remember, relaxing consisted of knitting a sweater, perfecting homemade pizzas, reading and … teaching myself to screen print these tea towels. I also spent a little time looking up … Continue reading →
- The next time you find yourself with a batch of cupcakes, dress them up for a charming look with this
- Thanksgiving is over and now it is time to get ready for Christmas party. Have you decided what to wear for the biggest party of the year? Christmas night deserves the most gorgeous look and you need to take care of every detail attentively. A sparkling dress, matching shoes, accessories, hairstyle and nails. There are […]
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- how to thrift like a pro-really like the part about talking with the associates and how to dress when thrift shopping. Good tips.
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!
- Step-by-step tutorial w/ tips & tricks show how to make your own chalkboard poster on a Mac using Preview: no Photoshop required! Its quick, easy, & FREE!
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- old sweaters and dollar store bangles