Photo via: twojediy.pl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step-by-step tutorial w/ tips & tricks show how to make your own chalkboard poster on a Mac using Preview: no Photoshop required! Its quick, easy, & FREE!
- Seriously!? A cupcake stand from oven burner covers! LOVE this. AND there is a tutorial! Yay
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- Christmas tree
- Good cheap idea
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Our bathrooms step stools up to this point have been either lime green or Mickey Mouse themed, both plastic of…