Photo via: on.apttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- If you want to redecorate your home with new bits and pieces but youre on a budget, the dollar store can be your best friend. Most dollar store decorative items are going to be tacky on their own, but with a little bit of imagination, you can take something basic and turn it into something beautiful! Check out these ideas!
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- There are a ton of jewelry storage options for all your favorite pieces, but often the one category that’s hardest to keep track of are stud earrings. The easiest and prettiest way I’ve found to store…
- These are the best dollar store crafts on the web. Instead of dropping funds at your local craft store, head to the dollar store instead and load up on cheap materials.