Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- DIY beach bag from a towel love this so I can just shake it out n throw it in the wash!
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Shopping for the next home decor? Heres a dollar store craft that would look perfect in your living room or even the bedroom. Were sure youll love this.
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- DIY Wedding Cake Topper / Favors – This DIY is great as a Wedding Cake Topper but you can also personalized the clothespin for different events like anniversaries, baby showers, and as a favor for any event.
- Cover the soil with beach sand and start designing your little piece of beachfront property. Place sea treasures here and there, and I think a Beach Dune Fence is a must. It defines the space so nicely.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Mason jar lamps. Fairy lights, Great buy, Battery operated led lights with the smallest battery pack on the market for beautiful Mason jars This listing is for 12 Mason jar lanterns pint or quart size More