Photo via: search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- DIY paperweights from glass candle holders
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- Made this from an old candle from Bath and Body Works. Added the jewels with hot glue
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- MULTI-PURPOSE FISH BOWLS / ORNAMENTS DECORATIVE CANDLE HOLDERS / VASES BARGAIN in Home, Furniture & DIY, Home Decor, Vases | eBay
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Dollar store DIY candle holders- Im SO doing this, this weekend!
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- glam center piece with DIY mod podge candle holders