Photo via: search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use dollar store glasses, rubber bands, and spray paint to make beautiful candle holders.
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- Cute! I love this simple idea. Look for different glass jars and candle holders at the dollar store or craft store, and reprint some photos in black and white from your childhood or your parents childhood to put inside.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- MULTI-PURPOSE FISH BOWLS / ORNAMENTS DECORATIVE CANDLE HOLDERS / VASES BARGAIN in Home, Furniture & DIY, Home Decor, Vases | eBay
- Supplies Needed: 3 Dollar store silver plates 2 Glass candle holders Pink & Gray spray paint Superglue These adorable cupcake stands were handmade by BernyRamos for her pink and gray themed baby shower! She went to the dollar store and found cheap plates and candle holders which worked great! She spray painted the plates first with …
- 22 Dollar Store DIY Projects to Try Out: plastic plates and plastic candle holders… hmmm…
- Dollar store DIY candle holders- Im SO doing this, this weekend!
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- TODAY ID LIKE TO SHARE THE FIRST SET OF FREE PRINTABLE PLANNERS FROM MY NEW COLLECTION FOR 2016 – IRMA. Ive made over some of the old classic designs, and I think youll find these are more useful,
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- To make beautiful DIY geodes in your own kitchen you need more patience and time than anything else! Here is the basic recipe – great project idea craft – these would be fun gifts