Photo via: neimanmarcus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful dessert stand.
- When you think of mirrors, your mind probably goes immediately to the splattered mirror in your bathroom. Because every bathroom, big or small, has a mirro
- Cupcake Stands out of mirrors and candlesticks! Alternative options for use would be to display products , bathroom display for perfumes… be creative! Love this!
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …
- $5 mirrors and some mirror paint…so cute! Possible idea to brighten up wall behind the couch!
- 7.) Square mirrors become artsy planters with a hot glue gun.
- Combine dollar store mirrors and cute knobs to make your own decorative necklace hangers.
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- I love this. I like how it is not centered and how it looks like a dandelion puff. simple and beautiful
- Beautiful Snowmen Head Tree Topper….arent just for topping trees! From the 2013 RAZ Holiday on Ice Collection…:
- Beautiful wreath…step-by-step instructions for DIY
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.