Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this DIY, learn how to make clay gumball machines. Use them for charms, pendants, keyrings, and more! Check out all the other craft-related video from SoC…
- Frostys Hat Candle **Clay pot glued to clay saucer painted black and fill with candy**
- Clay pot rottweiler dog
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …
- well, it’s been the first official week of summer for us. we spent the week pretty much preparing ourselves to start summer. i finished all my outstanding jobs for Jill Parkin Designs, we made final decisions for repairing our flooded home (we are still living in an apartment nearby) and started swimming lessons for my middle …
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Beautiful Snowmen Head Tree Topper….arent just for topping trees! From the 2013 RAZ Holiday on Ice Collection…:
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- Buy a canvas, put letter stickers on it and paint over in whatever color you want. Peel stickers off for your own personal creation. 🙂 -Moms Got Ink, fb
- Gumball machine… Neat-o!! http://media-cache6.pinterest.com/upload/61713457363941800_yXylAUT4_f.jpg debb1969 diy crafts for your home
- Are you looking to spruce up your home in 2013? Be sure to check out the 45 amazing DIY projects.