Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this DIY, learn how to make clay gumball machines. Use them for charms, pendants, keyrings, and more! Check out all the other craft-related video from SoC…
- All of your favorite local ads in one place: the Flipp app. Browsing has never been easier. Clip coupons, create a shopping list and more. Download for free.
- Santa candy dish …. Dollar store fish bowl, Joanns clay pot, clay dish a little paint and E-6000 glue and your in your way!!!
- Clay pot rottweiler dog
- Frostys Hat Candle **Clay pot glued to clay saucer painted black and fill with candy**
- Only a couple of more weeks of school and it’s officially summer! I love dressing up my front door for the season, so I’m thinking of creating a new Summer Wreath. I’ve been searching the web high and low for some awesome ideas…. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 15 Fabulous …
- So I have to admit this is my first chalk board project ever! wahoo! I know there are a million chalk board makeovers out there, so obviously this is not a new technique, but I have to say I’m really loving it! I think I took a fun twist on the trend. Take a look… …
- well, it’s been the first official week of summer for us. we spent the week pretty much preparing ourselves to start summer. i finished all my outstanding jobs for Jill Parkin Designs, we made final decisions for repairing our flooded home (we are still living in an apartment nearby) and started swimming lessons for my middle …
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall!!! YAY! Fall is by far my favorite season! I really love everything about it. Especially the weather and the food! Apple Cider, Pumpkin everything, steamy soups, oh my! The temps have dropped and we are loving the gorgeous Fall weather in New York! I thought it’d be fun to round up some really cute Fall decor ideas! Here are some of my faves! My Fall Mantel Display from 2012 Fall season Fall Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One Fall Front Porch makeover from DecorChick My $5 Burlap Fall Wreath Pinecone Fall Wreath from V & Co. Fall Wreath update from Homey Home Design Pottery Barn inspired Fall decor from Live Laugh Rowe Amazing Fall front porch from Liz Marie Blog 5 minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base Free Fall Printables from Two Twenty One Has Fall arrived where you live? Check out these DIY Fall Wreath Ideas too!
- Beautiful Snowmen Head Tree Topper….arent just for topping trees! From the 2013 RAZ Holiday on Ice Collection…:
- Buy a canvas, put letter stickers on it and paint over in whatever color you want. Peel stickers off for your own personal creation. 🙂 -Moms Got Ink, fb