Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- I think you can get a pack of these snowflake ornaments at the Dollar Tree for a dollar. Attach chapstick, lip gloss, mini lotion, etc. to each ornament with ribbon(they used Mary Kay products). Makes a cute stocking stuffer or small gift for friends, co-
- Use a dollarstore cutting board to paint a wood sign -Hazel and ruby peel and stick letters sold at Michaels for those that dont have a silhouette or cricut but love those projects mini fix?!
- Use a toilet paper roll and some crepe paper to make the cutest DIY Halloween mini pinata ever. Youll love finding out whats inside!
- Turn Beer Bottles into Attractive, Cheap Drinking Glasses – Ive wanted to try this for ages!
- Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, File gumbo Original Mini New Orleans and Louisiana art 4 x 4 acrylic and mixed media on canvas – 3 minis shown here
- DIY glass etching: beer glass !! Going to make a few of these for my boyfriend and his friends using Dollar Store glasses. GENIUS Christmas gifts!
- beer coasters- tiles, felt for bottom, modge podge on cut 6-pack holders, and coat with hi-gloss laquer
- Practical Christmas Neighbor Gifts- fun gift ideas that people will actually USE over the holiday season.
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- For a hidden gift, use a toilet paper tube in the center of a mason jar