Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- used to make napkin ring holders. cover with fabric, etc…what a great and cheap idea!!
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- Find and follow posts tagged ring holder on Tumblr
- Features a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on how to paint and distress mason jars. Picture filled instructions. Great idea for wedding centerpieces and home decor.
- glittered glass votives.. Could be a craft or a decoration! Dollar store votives…@Heidi Haugen Kimble we would be doing this if we lived in same town with our bottle of wine of course
- A mushroom made with glass gems glued onto a bowl then inverted onto a bottle or vase. Use a strong glue for stability.
- Add charm to your patio with these firefly-friendly lightning bugs in a bottle. Place a set of copper wire LED lights in clean wine bottle and enjoy the glow.
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fabric Wine Bottle Cover makes a bottle of wine fabulously dressed and unforgettable. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Wine Bottle Cover is for the wine diva who has grown weary of the same old wine gift boxes, bags, and tags! The Leopard Lady is crafted of leopard print fabric, a black satin bow with a pink rhinestone, and black boa feather trim. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fashion Wine Bottle Cover comes with a gift tag. Bottle Babes slip onto your bottle-gift like a sock. They are stretchy and can fit any wine bottle and many liquor, champagne and olive oil or vinegar bottles. Make a fun fashion party statement by pairing the Leopard Bottle Babes with Cheetah Bottle Babes & Zebra Bottle Babes. Fun gift for Mothers Day, a bridal shower or a birthday! Handcrafted in the USA.
- Create these adorably jolly Santa napkin rings for even less with $1 supplies from Dollar Tree. Your Christmas dinner table will be filled with cheer!
- I used to despise the dollar store because it seemed like they were filled with junk. I was totally wrong – these are 10 items that you SHOULD buy there.