Photo via: craftingwithintention.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz
- Make a DIY Modern Concrete Fire Pit from Concrete mix + Gel fireplace fuel canisters + 44cm bowl + 38cm bowl
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern.
- glass beads from dollar store + scrapbook paper + magnet = cute (cheap!) diy wedding favors
- ceramic + sharpies = simple DIY gifts
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- Apothecary Jars made from spaghetti sauce jars, spray paint lid and add knob.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Love this so much! Car Organization via A Bowl Full of Lemons
- Fish bowl snowman
- skeleton bowl built from dollar store items and paper mache–various versions used for fountains, candy bowls, and light.