Photo via: craftingwithintention.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ceramic + sharpies = simple DIY gifts
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- Make a DIY Modern Concrete Fire Pit from Concrete mix + Gel fireplace fuel canisters + 44cm bowl + 38cm bowl
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Homemade Candy Machine. This cute candy machine is made from a pot and glass bowl .It would be a perfect and fun gift to your kids on Christmas Day!
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together. Put dip in bowl!
- Fish bowl snowman
- Dollar store bowl and candle holder glued and spray painted…great idea
- skeleton bowl built from dollar store items and paper mache–various versions used for fountains, candy bowls, and light.
- Run to the nearest dollar store and add a glow stick to the bottom of a clear bowl. Pour ice on it and now you have a fun way to chill alcohol…
- Glue a bowl, 2 plates and 2 candlestick holders together….thrift shop finds?? @ DIY Home Cuteness