Photo via: dandelionsanddustbunnies.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Homemade Candy Machine. This cute candy machine is made from a pot and glass bowl .It would be a perfect and fun gift to your kids on Christmas Day!
- 2. Spray paint cheap terra cotta pots! Pretty! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- remove the glass from Dollar Store frames and paint. Then use modge podge or spray adhesive to adhere scrapbook paper for custom artwork
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- DIY candy jar from a terra cotta pot. Maybe I can decorate it with some cristmas ribbon, and use it for christmas
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Dollar store lantern, spray paint it add country candle some berries and a plaid bow , Voila !