Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Black spray paint on red Dollar store roses Voila Gothic Roses perfect for Halloween
- Everywhere you go you can find thrift store glass that nobody wants – gold mine! Why not turn it into a fantastic coordinating collection using spray paint?
- 1. Take plastic tubs from the Dollar Store, and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a galvanized finish! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays
- Add some pizzazz to a plain pillow cover for just $1 & some glue with a trip to the dollar store. Christie at Sparkles of Sunshine shows you how easy it is!
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz
- The gumdrops for the Gumdrop Mountains for the Candyland Party Sand buckets Clear spray Glitter
- Dollar Store Fall Owl – Make this funky fall owl out of a plain felt dollar store owl for less than $5
- DIY Wedding Cake Topper / Favors – This DIY is great as a Wedding Cake Topper but you can also personalized the clothespin for different events like anniversaries, baby showers, and as a favor for any event.
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!