Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest
- recipe on a dollar plate 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in a150 oven and its permanent! Put recipe on, give as gift, they keep the recipe plate! Cute idea!
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off
- DIY: Piggy or any other animal mug using Sharpies and baked at 350 for 30 minutes. Do anything with white ceremic mugs and colored Sharpies! For Jillian!
- Sense and Simplicity: DIY Christmas plates made with dollar store plates and a red Sharpie. Tutorial and link for images at: http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.ca/2011/12/come-on-in-for-visit.html
- Dollar store DIY cake plate – use GE Premium Silicone Glue to attach Must DO with inherited / cant let go mix-match plates and goblets of sentimental attachements.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- A great list of camping gear you can buy at the dollar store!! Its so much cheaper for something you only use a few times a year. There are some great ideas in here.
- Homemade Christmas dishes with dollar store white plates and a red Sharpie! Doing this….I need Christmas dishes!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.