Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy to make….I saw this idea on Pinterest and added a twist to it to make my own. I bought a cheep wood picture frame at Walmart. Hot glued a bow and heart shaped button onto it. Printed out several papers on my computer to put behind the glass insted of a photo. Each one had 4 diff papers with diff sayings on them. Set it on a picture easel I bought at Hobby Lobby. These made wonderfull Christmas gifts this year.
- I am definitely doing this soon! Print your picture out on plain paper, Take piece of wood and coat with mod podge, turn picture upside down on wood press and let dry overnight. next day using water and your hands rub paper off of wood (your picture will be on the wood) now cover with more mod podge. @ Home Design Pins
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- Brackets from hobby lobby and a piece of wood.
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful gift idea.
- LOVE this idea !!!! clear glass plate, mod podge, and a map – DIY of these expensive plates! Gift with map of favorite vacation spot, place you were married, place you honeymooned, your first home neighborhood, college town….
- These are vases found at Dollar Tree. Then you print the photos on vellum and mod podge them to the vase. Then light your votive and youve got a beautiful holiday decoration or gift.
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.