Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- Pomander Centerpieces. ~~ oh, so thats what flower spheres are called, also LOVE the navy blue!
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- DIY 3 Dollar Shabby Chic Wedding Centerpiece Vase – Spring Time Tables
- Outdoor Woodland Wedding Decor Ideas pinned by eventsbystephanie.net
- buy flipflops at the dollar store, bling them up, then make a wreath for summer…I need to make this for my sister! @ DIY Home Design
- DIY: Make a cool and stylish metallic Bling Pumpkin in no time using tacky glue, gold paint, and a string of gold mardi gras beads. So simple and different!!
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table. Its that perfect extra spot to set a glass, stand a lamp, or display fresh flowers. – Megan Hamakers Furniture Design Series: The Side Table design collection on Dwell.
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- Candy corn tea light holders