Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looks much better than pictures hanging w/ magnets – use dollar store frames, paint them and put magnets on the back. So Smart and so cute!- Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- make a cake stand with dollar store plates and glasses
- Make a cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses….I
- Here is the free download for the teacher appreciation chips gift idea. Find hundreds of more free printables HERE. Please note this download is for personal use only. If sharing, please share directly for the main post HERE. Thank you! Click here to download (right click and save image to computer)
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.
- Please Dollar tree come to Brazil with your original prices, svp!! DIY – Dollar Store Cake Stand – Tutorial
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- Dollar store DIY cake plate – use GE Premium Silicone Glue to attach Must DO with inherited / cant let go mix-match plates and goblets of sentimental attachements.
- DIY $5 Tiered Dessert Stand instructions, using thrift store plates and dollar candlesticks!
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- I Need To Make This. My Desk Is A Mess And Using Old Cereal Boxes And Toilet Rolls Are A Great Idea. Diy – Click for More…
- How to personalize glass using etch medium – this is so easy and makes a great gift! You can do plates, casserole dishes, and more.