Photo via: mommyedwards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wedding Cake Topper / Favors – This DIY is great as a Wedding Cake Topper but you can also personalized the clothespin for different events like anniversaries, baby showers, and as a favor for any event.
- Candy buffet: Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store! Fill with different candies for a great candy buffet!
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- What a wonderful idea to re-purpose one or two of your favorite old tea cups and saucers! Even a neat idea for a party favor…
- Spray painted candlesticks glued to jar bottoms with or without lids for candy bar buffet. I want some of these!!! Thanks Liz! I love these
- BY TASTY TABLES: navy blue candy buffet, bling candy buffet, candy buffet san diego, wedding candy buffet
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Miss Kopy Kat – Making large candy for Christmas or other party ideas
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …
- Fabulous Rainbow Birthday Party :: Sweet Customers | The TomKat Studio
- reused pickle jars as candy holders. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hncSrU8MrdE/TZkSIEqS6mI/AAAAAAAAJZM/N2QyPH_66D4/s1600/IMG_0111_web+copy.jpg
- DIY candy jar from a terra cotta pot. Maybe I can decorate it with some cristmas ribbon, and use it for christmas