Photo via: naptimedecorator.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy Corn Vases! Halloween Decor is easy with GEMNIQUE Water Beads. See how to make this display for under $15! [AD]
- DIY Ombre Candy Corn Wine Bottle Vases Halloween Decorations Tutorial | Brit + Co – Spooktacular Halloween DIYs, Crafts and Projects – The BEST Do it Yourself Halloween Decorations
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. So cute and easy!
- Paper Issues: Rudolph with Your Nose so Bright! – His light up nose is made out of a tea light!
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out.
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- reused pickle jars as candy holders. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hncSrU8MrdE/TZkSIEqS6mI/AAAAAAAAJZM/N2QyPH_66D4/s1600/IMG_0111_web+copy.jpg
- skeleton bowl built from dollar store items and paper mache–various versions used for fountains, candy bowls, and light.
- What a wonderful idea to re-purpose one or two of your favorite old tea cups and saucers! Even a neat idea for a party favor…
- Dollar Tree Hostess Gift. Also could be great for a coffee or tea lover.
- Wayyyy back around Christmas I took some time off to partake in my latest adventure. Relaxing. As many of you may remember, relaxing consisted of knitting a sweater, perfecting homemade pizzas, reading and … teaching myself to screen print these tea towels. I also spent a little time looking up … Continue reading →